Monday, August 13, 2012

Is Everything Bad For You?

Everything is bad for you; that is what they keep reporting on the news and in the magazines. Anything related to your health is constantly on the battle field. A food has its fifteen minutes of fame as a power food and moments later is in the spotlight as a danger to your health. Fish was considered a healthy choice that is rich in omega-3, but then came the fear of mercury poisoning. There is always something. Even with workouts the same crisis is happening. Weights and cardio make their appearances in all sorts of styles. Some say it is the only way to get fit, others debate it will put too much strain on your joints. Then there are those who work out in 110 degrees rooms.
None of these trends ever seem to be convenient to the average lifestyle- they all talk about sacrificing the things you like, finding strange foods you may not even be able to pronounce or identify, and going out of your way to go to a gym or spending a fortune to fill up your house with crazy gadgets you'll never use.
There is a pattern here, too, and it is that the things being reported as good or bad for you are constantly changing. It's no wonder people don't stick to diet or exercise plans. There is so much worry and stress involved. Is the workout or diet you chose the right one- is it going to last. That we may never know.
But did you know there is one thing that is good for you- has always been good for you, and isn't about to go away for as long as you are alive? It doesn't have the stress or worry revolved around the diet and exercise trends- this is one you can trust because you know it well. And guess what else- it is convenient. This is one thing you can incorporate into your schedule no matter what is happening. And you can confidently know this is good for you without a doubt in your mind. This is something you can focus on- it's breathing.
Breathing is so powerful and good for you that it directly leads to a healthy lifestyle. It keeps you alive. But much like anything else- most people aren't going all the way with it- they aren't breathing all the way. At least 90% of people are breathing wrong- they are not taking complete proper breaths. Discovering how to take proper breaths alone will result in proper digestion, weight loss, eliminating stress, and improving your sleep. Breathing correctly is something you can do and not worry about the trends.
The best thing about it is that there are also breathing techniques that can be performed as exercise- yes, breathing is the oldest form of exercise, and these simple techniques only take minutes to do. When breathing correctly is incorporated into your life, the foods and workouts you chose are able to reap the benefits even better. This is because breathing correctly makes your body start functioning properly. Of all the toxins your body releases, only 30% are intended to be expelled through the digestive system. The remaining 70% of the toxins and junk inside our bodies are designed to be released through the lungs. Because most people don't breathe correctly- taking complete full breaths, those toxins build up causing all sorts of complications.
There is a misconception that a full breath involves an excessive and giant inhale- this is wrong. And a big reason why not only are most people keeping their toxins inside their body, but also are starving their cells at the same time. Breathing correctly will change your life and improve your health through any trend or crisis. And the best part is that once you discover breathing properly- you can finally feel confident about doing something for your health and keep at it without ever inconveniencing yourself. Now that is a healthy lifestyle anyone can feel proud of.
So the next time you think about improving your health, think about something you can focus on- breathing.
Now you can begin a healthy lifestyle with the Secrets of Better Breathing DVD- and for a limited time also receive a FREE bonus DVD, Breathing for Better Sex.

No comments:

Post a Comment